In order to fully appreciate the value of the fees we charge here at St George’s, it is necessary to explain the benefits of and education at our school.
"What is included in the fees I pay?"
- Teaching expertise. All of our teachers are fully qualified and some of our teaching assistants hold degrees!
- We are an Ofsted Outstanding school, having been inspected in 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Small class sizes - no class will ever exceed 15 children. As such we are able to treat each child as an individual and teachers are able to plan individualised work.
- Every week the children from years 2 to year 6 have sports coaching off-site at an Olympic standard venue. Sporting opportunities include rugby, football, badminton, athletics, netball, gymnastics to name but a few. Termly swimming lessons also take place throughout the year. Sports tuition and travel is included in fees.
- A cooked, 2 course lunch is included in our fees. If children are away from school on a visit, we supply them with a packed lunch.
- Children receive academic input that is second to none. As well as tuition in the core subjects, we teach French, Forest School and place a significant emphasis on music and the creative arts. All stationery and books are included in the fees.
- Happiness and the feeling that you have given your child the very best start - you can't put a price on that!
For information on fees, please click here
"...But what about the extras?"
There are very few extras and these are optional. Some of the extras are listed below:
- After school care and/or teacher-led clubs
- Transport to and from school (invoiced by and payable to the PTFA)
- LAMDA lessons
- Guitar, ukulele and piano lessons
- Some off-site visits, e.g. skiing trip to Italy, annual theatre trip, (so far, we've seen Matilda, Lion King and School of Rock) year 6 residential at Kingswood in Norfolk, Yorvik and Hadrian's Wall.
If you have any questions about fees, discounts or payment plans, please use the contact us page.