St George’s Preparatory School, is situated half a mile from the A16, on the outskirts of Boston,Lincolnshire. It is a very special place where girls and boys work, play and learn in a close, busy and caring community. Whilst staff are aware of their responsibilities to prepare children for their future lives as well mannered and well educated citizens, there is certainly no rush to encourage our children to grow up too quickly. We want every child to remember their childhood with fondness.
We are very fortunate to have such an inspirational main building - a Grade II listed Victorian house full of ornate carvings, ceramics and stained glass windows which evoke feelings of awe and wonder. They also provide a very useful history resource! Children have plenty of outdoor play spaces - a tarmac playground, a vegetable garden, a lawn and a mud kitchen and of course our beautiful woodland complete with a fire circle and plenty of trees for climbing!
Before you read any further, you should know that St George's isn't your 'normal' Prep School! To understand why, you really need to visit in order to experience our very unique environment and to see how engaged our children are in their learning.
Want to find out more? Visit our Facebook page
Visit us soon to see for yourself! Contact Us
Here are a few reasons why parents choose to send their children to St George's Prep:
- Fifteen or fewer children in each class
- Children taught in stage, not age groups
- All teachers are qualified and experienced
- All Teaching Assistants are HLTAs or graduates
- Smart and distinctive uniform
- Enviable 11+ pass rate
- A day spent at Farm School once a fortnight
- Arts and sports actively promoted
- Frequent visits off site to reinforce learning
- Exemplary behaviour
- Parents positively welcomed
- PE lessons at an Olympic facility
- Frequent sporting competitions against State and Independent schools
- Annual ski trip for y4-6
- Delicious home-cooked lunches
- Minibus collection and drop-off facility
- Excellent links with local Grammar Schools